Saturday, August 31, 2024

Best Ever Albums - 2,000 - 1,001 - 1,824 Journey

 


Journey. Do I really have to listen to a fucking Journey record. I'm sorry diehard Journey fans but I think they're shite and you need to have your heads examined. I don't have children and I love music so I'm not personally open to the idea that it's a great world and everyone can like what they want. Alright Pollyanna. 

But please don't expect me to listen to crap like this with a smile on my face. I will stand to the side of the dancefloor while they play bleeding Don't Stop Believing and wait until they play Le Freak. If you want some great AOR play that terrific Boston song or Don't Fear The Reaper. Then I will get onto the dancefloor. Oh thank god. I've finished this review . I can take this monstrosity off now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment