Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Song(s) of the Day # 3,826 Oso Oso

Lethargic, slightly depressed but trying to put a bright face on it Indie Rock from Jade Lilitri out of Long Beach, New York. New album life till bones boasts a terrific sleeve. As if the Ray Harryhausen skeletons have decamped from Jason & the Argonauts screen and are rockin' American suburbia.

The record is cool. Geeky Strokes. I went to Oso Oso Radio on Spotify in search of further comparison points but didn't find anybody I just found plenty more interesting leads.

Anyhow  life till bones is loads of fun. The kind of slacker American indie that's all over my It Starts With a Birthstone 200 countown as we come towards my Top hundred. I'm increasing realise that along with raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, this is uncreasingly one of my favourite things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment