1. The Rolling Stones - Dead Flowers
"Well when you're sitting back in your rose pink Cadillac/Making bets on Kentucky Derby Day/Ah, I'll be in my basement room with a needle and a spoon/And another girl to take my pain away . . ."
2. The Only Ones - Another Girl Another Planet
"You get under my skin. I don't find it irritating.'
3. Neil Young - The Needle and the Damage Done
4. The Stranglers - Golden Brown
Not about toast. Whatever Breville Toasters think!
5. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Sad. but I think that's true.
6. Suede - So Young
Suburban wish fulfilment I suspect at this point.
7. Love - Signed D.C
For Don Conka. Love's original drummer.
8. Elliot Smith - Needle in the Hay
9. Lou Reed - Perfect Day
Had to be at least one Lou.
10. James Brown - King Heroin
Post a Comment