Monday, December 25, 2023

Mate of the Year --Darren Jones

 


Credit where it's due. This blog would no longer be this blog without the excellent suggestions and steadfast support of Darren Jones. The best first mate a Blog captain ever had. Starbuck to my Ahab as we sail the seven seas in search of juicy musical morsels to share with the world. Excellent work this year Darren. Enjoy your shoreleave. Time off for good duty. Please do keep them coming as we make our way into 2024 and beyond.

A general 'call out'. I do welcme and will post contributions for anyone fancying chancing their arm at any music related writing. I get fed up of proofreading my own stuff. Contributions more than welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, just seen this after I posted! Too kind, cap'n. Just glad I can help out every now and then. Keep 'em coming! You are an inspiration to someone who would like write, but just can't seem to make it happen. One day maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your input is very helpful and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete