Saturday, February 24, 2024

Things Found on My Local's Jukebox # 586 Tony Orlando & Dawn

 


I spent an hour or so in The Newcastle Arms for a change one afternoon earlier this week. Michael, one of my favourite regulars was there, with his dachsunds in a pushchair pram as usual. He let them sup greedily from his Guinness as he always does. I'm not sure about that myself but I always enjoy his company. Good man.

I'm  inspired still by The Holdovers, which I saw recently and was so thrilled by I've just finished a run through its OST on here. Knock Three Times features in the film, in fact it's a highlight of the movie. I chose somethiing else that I didn't know because the title appealed to me. It's essentially the same gently flirtatious dance floor teasing stuff.. Perfect for mid afternoon with Spring approaching.




No comments:

Post a Comment