Saturday, September 21, 2024

Song(s) of the Day # 3,862 The Voidz

 

                                      'I was saying let me out of here. Before I was even born..,'

Void is one of the best words and fantastic existentual concepts. It's a good desscription of life actually. In Nabokov's words, 'the cradle rocks above us and common sense tells us that our existence u but a brief crack between .two eternities of darkness.' Yeah !!! Vladimir rocks !

If only I could report that The Voidz new album Like All Before You ioened uo new vistas of emotional and spiritual existence, I'm afraid I can't. It's Julian Casablancas latest statement in hi side project of spiritual dreaming. 



A vanity venture essentially. And for the most part a preposterous melange of AI imagining and linging. John Grant. But without John Grant's Soul. Worth a listen, but I umagine it will be just a listen for It Starts With a Birthstine. Ti bildly go where no blog has gone before. It's a bit crappy this Julian,

No comments:

Post a Comment