Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Song(s) of the Day # 3,866 Nonpareils

 

I'm going on holiday today. The first for, god knows how long frankly. Forever maybe! While my bath runs, and the sun rises outside my window in the Newcastle sky, I search for something to listen to while the world turns. From one reality to the next..

This will do, as well as anything. Rhetoric & Terror the new album from Nonpareils. Aaron Hemphill, once of Liars,  born and raised in Los Angeles but currently based in Berlin.

This is an artistic dream. In the traditon of Bowie and Reed. Brehct & Weil. Which are artistic dreams and visions that I try to adhere to as much as any..It's a creative questing and frankly a rather beautiful record. That will do. Onwards and upwards. You'd better believe it !

No comments:

Post a Comment