Friday, September 27, 2024

Song(s) of the Day # 3,868 Otis Shanty

 


It's Friday. I'm in love! Apparently the Cure, who were responsible for that altogether lovely song, have another  new one out. But that can wait. I have other things on my mind.

I'm waking up in a Chester hotel room with the sun rising in the heavens through my windows.What's on offer today. A flight into the sun. More on that in the coming days.

Another cool selection from Darren Jones, this blogs best friend. I often feel in the need of some Darren Jones aka Starbuck direction. He always comes up with arresting stuff. 

Today Otis Shanty four college classmates who met at a liberal arts school in Upstate New York an came together. Their latest album Up On The Hill is awash with melody and dreaming. Verso l'onfinito e Oltre

1 comment:

  1. Ah, glad to be of assistance, Capn'! Glad you liked it. I had this on last night and rather like it, too.

    ReplyDelete