Saturday, March 16, 2024

Mojo Collection - The Ultimate Music Companion # 558 Bob Dylan - Time Out Of Mind

 

I still generally listen to new Dylan music. And usually rate it. Remarkably for an artist of his venerable age he's not quite done even now I'd say. He generally has and what's more deserves the respect accorded back in the day for Old Testament prophets who appear suddenly from the desert with something new to say after years away.

Time Out Of Mind is one of the more highly rated albums he's put out since his sixties and seventies heyday. It still takes some endurance levels for a non obsessive devotee like me to listen to start to finish. I didn't make itjust now I confess. I listened to a few tracks, felt 'It's alright I s'ppose.'. Wishing I were listening to Blonde on Blonde, Desire or Blood On The Tracks for the most part though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment