Sunday, September 8, 2024

It Starts With a Birthstone - 200 Albums for 2024 # 108 Astrid Sonne - Great Doubt

 


Astrid Sonne is a Danish composer and viola player currently living in London. Her latest record Great Doubt has a cover shot of her face. She has a nice smile and is wearing a plain gold earring.

The album is avant gard and probably won't be heard by many people. The kind who might listen and persevere will probably be prone to this kind of stuff already and more than likely have some Laurie Anderson, Yoko One and Post Punk records from back in the day when it was genuinely Post Punk.

I found this a cool lesson sat listening in the dining room of my parents house. As my dear mother cooked us all a lovely meal.I thought it was great. The meal and the record. As I listened later on in the evening, weirder and more wonderful still. My current favourite off the wall Danish viola player. 

No comments:

Post a Comment