Friday, September 13, 2024

500 Greatest Albums of the 1980s ... Ranked! # 253 The Vapors - New Clear Days

 

'I wnt a doctor. To take your picture . So I can look at you from nside as well.

I try not to live in the past. I have few regrets. I don't see any point in living a place that's gone. What good is that to me. Ot anyone else for that matter. . But I might have bought  The Vapors,  New Clear Days in 1980. O liked the cover. U liked short, snappy three minte songs. And if I had, I might have listened to it a fair bit. It's a fone record.

Very mych of ts time but with melodies that endure and sentiments that prevail. A song about The Cold War. Let's face it. That's probably stull going on. Their famous moment. Turning Japanese. About unrequited passion. Obsession. And erm. You work it out yours 




No comments:

Post a Comment