Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Song(s) of the Day # 3,879 Pop Filter

 '                                            


                                                  I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be...'

Back in Newcastle. The skies are dark and we begin the run towards Christmas. The pavements are wet with night rain and I'm up early as is my wont. Enjoying a mug of peppermint tea. Preparing to run my bath and head for the fitness centre before my morning online lessons.

Darren Jones has sent me another wonderful suggestion of another lesson to listen to; Pop Filter's Ray & Lorraine. Another pick & mix of wonder off the Melbourne conveyer belt. Members of Ocean Band, Cool Sounds and Snowy Band.



It's a mixture of confection and profundity. And isn't that a wonderful description of what's best about life itself. Exactly Where I Want To Be stood out for me but there's plenty more here that's worth your while. Friends having fun and laying down some deeper moments/. Cheers Darren !   

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I really like this, Bruce. Another Melbourne marvel.

    ReplyDelete