Monday, February 25, 2019

Howard Devoto

 Clearly'Magazine Day' on here. Here's the last post on that subject. From a series I wrote a couple of years ago about mavericks where I make the same point about Devoto in relation to Kafka and Dostoevsky that I did in the  post below.  Obviously not an original thinker. 


  Got out of Punk and onto something new as fast as he could. Buzzcocks and Magazine is no mean CV. His music was meat and drink to pretentious music critics at the time and ever since. The closest anybody ever got to Dostoevsky and Kafka on vinyl.

It's clearly 'Magazine Day' on here. Here's the last post on that subject. From a series I wrote a couple of years ago where I make the same point about Devoto in relation to Kafka and Dostoevsky that I did in the post below. Clearly not an original thinker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment